Monday, April 16, 2007

High Definition

I got a nice TV as a gift from my mom. It now resides in my room acting as morning-news-alarm-clock-getting-ready-for-work gadget and a PC monitor extension. I get HD local channels through a cable split, no additional cable box needed.

Another techie addition to my household is this new Toshiba HD DVD player as a gift from Jen and Horacio. I paired it up with my other TV in the living room. I thought TimeWarner HD channels were excellent already until I saw Children of Men on high def. HD DVD + HD Player + HD TV = an explosion of pixels in the screen!! It was more than superb!

Before I forget, a more recent addition is this Wii. It's not mine. Horacio just thought of leaving it at my apartment since he's always with Jen anyways. A lot of gadgets in my small apartment. If the cellphone-cancer thing was true, I'd be fried right now!

No comments: