Monday, July 24, 2006

Grab a Cup of Relaxation

Today is Monday, July 24, 2006. When everybody was rushing to get ready for work, I was sitting by my bed watching the morning news. When everybody was forcing themselves into the train, I was taking a leisurely bath. When everybody was busy typing away in their cubicles, I was checking my email at Bryant Park (yes, parks in NYC have free wireless connections!).

I took the day off and I am getting paid for it. Last week, I worked myself over the weekend. As a bonus, I get an additional 5 days PTO. I should have asked for cash, but the time off is better.

So to everybody, grab your favorite cup, pour in the drink of choice (I would not recommend spiking it with vodka) and enjoy. It is not everyday that we get to experience this silence. Posted by Picasa

No comments: