Thursday, July 20, 2006

Is My Horoscope Telling Me Something

My horoscope says that today is the start of the thirty day cycle where I become a touchy-feely type of person. A lot of people who know me can assure you that I am no way near that kind of persona. Maybe on the inside, when I'm alone but with everybody else, I'm the tough guy on the block.

Currently, I am feeling down. It could be the weather. It could be the work stress. It could also be that I am swamped with roles to fill. I am in that mode once more that I wish I was living in the middle of nowhere... maybe Arkansas. Away from everybody... away from the confusion... away from conflict... away from anger and especially away from what I am feeling now.

Everybody thinks about themselves. Everybody thinks about doing things for others. Everybody thinks of doing things for other forces you to go along. Can't I for once, think about myself?

Can I go find a bum job and no one pass judgement on me. Thanks.

No comments: