Friday, December 08, 2006

24++ hours

As far as I can remember, last Thursday was the first time I was awake for more than 24 hours straight.

Remember my Insomia entry. Well, Wednesday after coming back from Albany at around 7:45PM I was not able to sleep up until Thursday at 9:30PM. I tried sleeping at 10:30 that Wednesday but with my mind going crazy I just realized that it's almost 6AM and at 6:30AM I was meeting up a friend to show around NY. Which I happily obliged. It's seldom you see friends so I took on the challenge. I was not really tired that day, only at around 2:30PM that I really felt it though. I tried sleeping at my mom's office, but things were going crazy there as well, that the moment I start to doze off, stuff happens. I even cancelled going to Baruch for an evening seminar.

Anyhow, I am happy to report that I was able to sleep for more than 7 hours and was alert and ready for work. It was a very cold day today, but now I'm looking forward to a great weekend.

No comments: