Friday, February 23, 2007

What's Up??

I have been out of commissioned in the blog sphere for the past three weeks due to a second job that I took. Good thing, that class is ending tonight. The students were pretty good students. Each has their own personalities that made the class what it is. They would be better students if I was their teacher at the very beginning. I think. Just attendance alone, I have been getting all of them come to class everyday!

The extra cash isn't that bad, but in taking this job, my health suffered. For one thing, I haven't been going to the gym as much as I have been in January. I have gone like 3 times in the three weeks since I have started to teach at night. I have made it a point at the house that we eat well before 8 in the evening, but for the past weeks, I have been eating at 9:30 or 10 and be sleeping at around 10:30 or 11. Not good at all.

Anyways, one news... I'm getting finger printed next week. A start to my process of becoming a citizen of this country.

No comments: