Thursday, February 01, 2007

Updates

Well, it's February and the next thing we know its summer once again then come Thanksgiving then Christmas.

Anyhow, life has been good. Can't complain. Got a black video Ipod as a replacement for my photo Ipod. Been going to the gym at least 4 times a week in the morning before coming to work. Have started to browse through my GMAT books. Kinda confident in the verbal part and need a lot of work on the math part.

My next few plans would be to go on a retreat before Lent. This year, I'm giving up on rice and pasta. I have been thinking about fasting for at least one day in a week, I'll have to pray on it.

I have been getting the pre-hives thing. I'm guessing the season is finally changing either going to Winter (since we have not really had it in January) or skipping to Spring. We'll ask the ground hog this Friday.

No comments: