Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Stress

I have been feeling all sorts of stress. I have also been planning on releasing stress by going for a massage. Having a 1 hour massage costs around $60 to $120 depending where you get it. By this I mean if you will have a chair massage by Chinatown or a luxurious spa treatment with that sea breeze music in the Upper East side. Here in Chelsea you get those legit spa and the not so legit spa. I'd browse by one of the websites of a spa around where I work (it is a legit spa) and just reading the descriptions of it feels like heaven already. I could feel tension being released from the soles of my feet.

In Manila, this wouldn't be a problem. A 1 hour in-house massage would cost around $10 - $15. A spa treatment around $25 - $30. When I was in Boracay, I had massage by the beach, by the pool, during sunset, during my afternoon nap. It was heaven on earth.

Anyhows, I plan on getting a massage tomorrow. A quick massage after work should be a good thing.

No comments: