Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Psych

My summer TV list includes Hell's Kitchen (which is down to its last episodes), Kyle XY (usually I catch it TiVo copies) and Psych.

Psych is one of those shows that don't get the buzz but are actually well made. If the pacing could only go faster on some scenes. Anyways, I enjoy watching this show for the mere fact that on some occasions I feel that I am a Psychic as well (google up the show to learn more about its
premise).

I am not that psychic that can tell future, however, I have this strong intuition on things that matters. Like when not to take the jeep to school (where my cellphone got picked out of my bag back in college) or to suddenly take the offer to go out of the country (something happened at work where my absence was of great advantage). When I was "younger" I tend to discard these feelings (e.g. cellphone) but now, I have learned that we can not forgo these feelings. It is actually God talking to you and your angels giving you that nudge, i.e. going to Switzerland with no plan of action (and people know that I create plans for everything).

These feelings transcends events. It also applies to people. I may not have a Psychology degree, but understanding people and figuring them out I believe is a gift. This I believe was brought about vast experiences in living with different kinds of people. Experiences that have enriched
my life.

No comments: