Thursday, August 10, 2006

What Does Your Ipod Know About You

As I was doing my 30 minute run on the threadmill the other day, I was tuning in to my regular workout companion, the BustedHalo Cast. I was so amused with one of their side topics and here I am doing the same experiment.... what does your Ipod know about you? Basically, you put your ipon in shuffle mode, ask these series of questions, and the song should give you the hint to that answer. After doing a series of question, do one more skip forward and put a question based on that song. Here's the result of my experiment.

How does the world see you?
Tempus Fugit - Miles Davis

Will I have a happy life?
Blue Moon - Orange & Lemons version

What do my friends really think of me?
The Gracefull Bamboo - Huong Tanh, Little Budda Cafe

What do people secretly think of me?
A Man and A Woman - U2, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

How can I make myself happy?
Lil Jimmy Skit - Kanye West, College Dropout

What should I do with my life?
Move On - Jet, Get Born

Will I ever have children?
Tomorrow Belongs to Me - Cabaret Showtunes

What is some good advice for me?
Private Emotion - You Complete Me CD Compilation

How will I be remembered?
Dust - Loi Hammon, Chillout Project

What is my signature dancing song?
Ghost - Dirty Vegas

What do I think my current theme song is?
A Crow Left to the Murder - Incubus

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Never Take Friendship Personal - Anberlin

What song will play at my funeral?
Smile - Tamia, More

What type of men/women do you like?
Change Me - Sanctus Real, Flight The Tide

What is my day going to be like?
Wondering - Good Charlotte

Where Am I?
Be Be Your Love - Rachael Yamagata, Happenstance

And the next song was:
Only Hope, Caidmon's Call, WOW Hits 2004
My question: Who is my current anchor?

Ok... I did cheat... i had to start three times on these... I just didn't like the first two songs that came out. :) Some songs meant something, other times they don't make sense.

No comments: