Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Time Stands Still

December happened so fast. January is on the crawl.

After making all those goals and lists to do for this new year, I just realized that today is only the 23rd. Given that there are like 10 days before February, nonetheless, 2007 have started to be very well managed and paced just right.

One thing for sure that keeps me to one of my goals this year (manage myself better), is my re-mastering the art of multi-tasking. I do office work early in the day to leave the afternoon free for troubleshooting and stuff (meaning, work of others supposedly). For the past few days however, my afternoons have been free. This allows me to do stuff that I would otherwise plan to do at home but procrastinate such as balancing my check book, paying bills, preparing my bank statements for tax season etc. Mundane but time consuming anyways. If only I can influence my boss think that working from home would be beneficial for everybody! Then again, that is wishful thinking.

No comments: